Want to live a bit more comfortable festivallife yet be within walking distance to the festival entrance? Then this is the camp for you!
Rosenlunds camp is located about 800 meters from the festival entrance and have over the years become one of the most popular camping grounds for the rocker who wants to live a hard festivallife during the day but still get his beauty sleep. We do our best to please everyone and tries to fulfill the wishes our visitors have as far as possible.
With us, you arrive at your convenience during the festival week, attending real toilets and showers for a small amount of money. There is also a service tent on the site which is manned around the clock, where we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also sell some toiletries and snacks.
We provide campsites for tents, caravans and buses.
Our facilities are:
- Water flushing toilets
- Handicap toilet
- BBQ Places
- Service tent with food and breakfast around the clock
- Charging for mobiles
- Daily cleaning of public space
- Staff around the clock
- A total fire ban on the campsite, self-cooking is allowed only in designated barbecue areas.
- No electricity is available to homecars/caravans.
- Awnings (caravan tents) are not allowed, Party tents (3x3m.) are ok.
- Pets are not allowed!